# Front-end developer
You can take a design and make it work and look good on any device? Come work for us.
We are looking to hire front-end developers, with any level of experience professional or otherwise, regardless of previous experience with working with the blockchain.
# What we offer
- A chance for you to learn and grow. Many of are developers are new to crypto, and it is our mission to enable them to become Web3 natives.
- Autonomy and authority. We will not micromanage you; we want you to take responsibility and ownership over your work.
- Building cool shit. Build things never seen before, in ways never done before.
- Professional work environment and best practices. We operate in an efficient and agile environment. Just enough process, zero nonsense.
- Competitive compensation. We expect you to add value, and we will compensate you fairly for it. It's that simple.
# What we would like to see
- React.JS: Good understanding of state management and component lifecycle
- CSS: Experience with responsive design, either through CSS directly, or via a React component library such as MaterialUI; Ability to implement complex designs provided by clients.
- JS: Understanding of modern best practices and language features
- TS: Some understanding and experience with Typescript. The more the better.
- Git: Experience with working in a collaborative environment, including branching and pull-requests
- Performance: Understanding what makes a site performant, what must be considered with a React project to improve performance; Understanding of the Chrome lighthouse.
- Web3: some understanding of basic web3 concepts, such as wallets connection, transactions, signing, etc is a plus, but not a requirement
# Apply now
See the how to apply page to submit your application