Senior Data Partnerships Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Data Partnerships Manager to secure and maintain the best data sources for Chainlink Oracle Networks. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of structuring data deals, growing and optimizing partnership portfolios, developing data products through partnerships, and coaching and guiding team members to deliver and execute both internally and externally.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner to the top 20 Data Providers (DPs) in our current portfolio
- Enable your team to deliver on 100% of strategic data requests
- Deliver the 2024 budget for Data Provider costs across Chainlink Networks
- Structure a Data Provider partnership review framework to improve service quality and optimize costs
- Coach and develop your team members to exemplary performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven ability to structure data deals, grow and optimize partnership portfolios
- Experience in developing data products internally or through partnerships
- Ability to coach and guide team members to deliver and execute both internally and externally
- Experience with DeFi and Blockchain
- Experience with financial data and data services as a customer or provider
- Ability to deliver detailed product requirements or code prototypes
- Ability to analyze time series data and legal agreements
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
See more open positions at Chainlink
Something looks off?