Administration, Accounting & Finance
Remote · United States
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2023
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Finance team is focused on enabling Chainlink Labs to operate as a financially healthy and responsible business, building for speed and scale while avoiding unnecessary friction. We manage our capital resources carefully, surveying the road ahead to anticipate and prepare for any turn, and ensure the right resources are allocated for maximum returns. We analyze the business and report on key performance indicators, partner closely with other teams across the company, and ensure that we drive the right business outcomes, proper compliance, and accountability.
Chainlink Labs is seeking an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join our team. As a Payroll Coordinator, you will be responsible for the collection, maintenance, and implementation of payroll changes, preparation of bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll processes, responding to employee and business inquiries, participating in audit processes, and supporting the payroll team on special projects as necessary. The ideal candidate will have prior payroll processing experience with multiple pay frequencies across multiple software, ideally in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you must possess a high attention to detail, technical expertise in Excel and Google Sheets, and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ensure payroll changes and processes are completed on time with 100% accuracy.
- Work independently to keep functional payroll processes in motion, allowing the broader payroll team to focus on strategic activities.
- Provide daily support to employees and cross-functional teams with a 2-hour response time during regular business hours.
- Prior payroll processing experience with multiple pay frequencies across multiple software, ideally in a start-up or other fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with multi-state payroll and the effect of voluntary deductions as they relate to net pay.
- High attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Possesses technical expertise to include Excel and Google sheets, is familiar with various complex formulas and data variables.
- Analytical skills with the ability to apply proven methodologies to solve problems and avoid errors.
- Organizational skills as they relate to time management, data retention, and maintaining payroll deadlines.
- Communication-focused candidate who can articulate concepts well and communicate clearly and directly.
- Workday experience or other SaaS payroll.
- Experience working with contractor payments, tax notice resolution, PEO, and international payroll.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
See more open positions at Chainlink
Something looks off?