Technical Program Manager, Productivity
Berlin, Germany · Remote
Posted on Saturday, July 1, 2023
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
Chainlink Labs is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to join our team and oversee the coordination of our Productivity pillar teams. As the Technical Program Manager for the Productivity Pillar, you will play a crucial role in ensuring clear alignment between Productivity teams and internal customers. Your primary responsibility will be to understand the Productivity domain, build effective workflows and execution platforms, and lead the coordination of internal and cross-team projects. This position requires strong leadership skills, the ability to work with globally distributed remote teams, and a deep understanding of the three productivity pillars, QA, Test Tools, and Test Infrastructure.
Objectives of this Role
- Understand the Productivity domain, including QA, Test Tools, Test infrastructure, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Build strong relationships with team members to foster effective workflow and execution platforms.
- Familiarize yourself with the current OKRs for Q3/Q4 and ensure alignment within the Productivity pillar.
- Develop a comprehensive 9-month plan for the Productivity pillar, outlining key milestones and objectives.
- Establish alignment with teams that depend on us and teams that we depend on, ensuring coherence in the context of future OKRs.
- Take ownership of coordinating existing internal and cross-team/cross-org projects related to the Productivity pillar.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in managing Technical Programs with globally distributed remote teams in the domains of Software-as-a-Service and Cloud computing.
- Experience working with technical cross-functional teams and managing multiple programs concurrently.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to clearly communicate to all levels of stakeholders and program participants.
- Good understanding of Developer Productivity Engineering space and terminology.
- Experience with Agile Development and SDLC processes.
- Proficiency in using metrics to assess the performance of programs and teams.
- Basic understanding of Blockchain and Smart Contracts.
- Risk management experience working on mission-critical projects.
- Previous experience working with the Productivity organization.
- Familiarity with GitHub, Jira, and Notion.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.