Sales & Business Development
Remote · London, UK
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
As a Go-to-Market Researcher at Chainlink Labs, you will play a crucial role in identifying, nurturing, and prioritizing early-stage projects in the dynamic and rapidly evolving realms of crypto and blockchain industry. You will leverage your expertise to build and maintain a robust pipeline of promising crypto startups. Your deep understanding of the crypto market, combined with your strong analytical skills, will make you a pivotal link in facilitating opportunities for Chainlink’s expanded adoption. Join our team to make a significant impact in the Web3 ecosystem.
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Finding new projects and entrants into the Web3 space: Consistent at finding quality counterparties across various ecosystems and industries
- Enhanced crypto project information and reviews: Through effective strategies and project management, build an ever-expanding pipeline of early-stage crypto startups (DeFi, Infra, GameFi, etc.)
- Facilitate information flow to the sales team to aid in meeting scheduling and user onboarding
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of the crypto market and has a pipeline strategy of identifying early stage projects
- Deep interest in blockchains and experience using various DeFi applications and/or Web3 games
- Extensive consumption of Web3 news and updates (Crypto Twitter, Telegram and Discord groups, crypto news sites, podcasts, DAOs, etc.)
- Lead Management Skills: Efficiently direct all leads to the designated teams
- Experience with advanced crypto trading platforms or DeFi
- Project Management Skills: Experience in handling lead generation, reviewing multiple projects and ensuring that timelines and deliverables are met.
- Ability to stay on top of market insights and trends
- At least 3 years in the Web3 space
- Crypto Network and Contacts: An existing network or connections within the early-stage crypto startup ecosystem
- Extensive participation within the crypto social ecosystem (Crypto Twitter, Telegram and Discord groups, DAOs, etc.)
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.