Technical Program Manager, Integrations
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Engineering Team
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
About the Role
We are looking for an Integrations Technical Program Manager who will be responsible for organizing, directing and managing team and cross-team initiatives for various program deliveries. This includes managing cross-functional dependencies, blockers and task tracking to deliver quality Chainlink Product or Services. The Integrations TPM will provide overall direction of Integration program activities. This position works under limited supervision and direction, but often closely with product & engineering managers across multiple teams. In addition, this TPM will build, develop, and grow any stakeholder relationships vital to the success of the program.
If you thrive on applying your technical leadership skills to the development of blockchain technology, and are excited by the opportunity to be part of Chainlink’s already stratospheric growth story, we’d love to hear from you.
- Serve as the primary interface and point of contact for the program’s performance, schedule, quality, and technical issues
- Review and collaborate with Engineering Team on technical approach, level of effort estimates, and feasibility
- Develop and maintains plans including schedules, cross-team dependencies, and milestones using tools such as JIRA or other modern road mapping / scheduling tools
- Ensure commitments are being satisfied against the schedule by team members and stakeholders and developing mitigations and escalating schedule risks and issues
- Manage program risks and conditions, and facilitate the development of mitigation strategies
- Build new and improve existing processes to help the organization grow beyond its current limitations
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Previously worked in back-end delivery team, coordinating large-scale deliveries across multiple teams
- Experience working with technical cross-functional distributed teams at scale, leading multiple programs concurrently
- Experience with Agile Development and DevSecOps principles
- 8+ years of overall experience in a technical delivery role
- Ability to clearly communicate to all levels of stakeholders and program participants, from individual contributors to C-suite folks
- Extensive Risk Management experience working on mission-critical projects
- Has a good understanding of cloud infrastructure terminology, including Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes etc
- Basic understanding of Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Project Management Certifications such as Prince2, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, CSM
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants