Technical Program Manager, Data Feeds
Remote · London, UK
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Product Team
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
About the Role
Our Technical Program Manager - Data Oracles will support the Data Feeds team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth operation of bringing new data feeds live in production. This process is the backbone of our data feeds business and is a critical function that will require you to interact with multiple stakeholders across our business. You will take ownership of this process and be expected to improve the quality of the process over time.
We’re looking for passionate people who have shown an active interest in Blockchain/DeFi/Web3. With a willingness to learn in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Break down complex business requirements into manageable projects, interface with multiple teams, and successfully deliver technical solutions in a timely manner
- Check in with the product and integration teams about forthcoming deadlines
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Manage onboarding new feed requests coming in from sales
- Liaise cross-functionally between engineering operations and data feeds team
- 5+ years of experience in project/program management within engineering programs at scale
- 3+ years of experience working in financial services
- Prior experience as Software Developer or related field is strongly preferred
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3
- Experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Proven experience in successful technical project management
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants