Product Manager- Integrator Experience
Remote · Madrid, Spain
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Product Team
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
About the Role
This Product Manager role aims to accelerate Chainlink’s integration speed, ensuring we remain agile and responsive to the ever-evolving blockchain landscape.
This role is responsible for identifying the needs of blockchain integrators, creating product strategies and roadmaps, and executing together with engineering teams on delivering solutions (both internal and external to Chainlink Labs).
Given the technical nature of this role, the ideal candidate should have experience leading engineering teams in building developer-facing products and should possess (or be able to quickly learn) a deep understanding of blockchain integrations.
- Own and deliver on developer tools for blockchain integrators.
- Streamline integration development by identifying key areas of improvement and implementing strategies to streamline it.
- Partner with neighboring platform teams to build roadmaps achieving shared goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology/business-related field
- Familiarity with the unique needs of the developer audience
- Experience in developing or overseeing the development of tools that enhance the developer experience
- 5 - 12 years of working experience in a product management or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (platform/APIs/SDKs/ops/release/infrastructure) team
- Technical proficiency in blockchain technology: while specific expertise in integrations isn't required, the candidate should have a solid understanding of blockchain technology. This foundational knowledge will enable them to ramp up quickly in the integration sub-domain.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, external partners, and integrators.
- Ability to work on a distributed team with a high degree of ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Open-minded to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Ability to strategically look ahead and anticipate what's coming next, while also being nimble and quick to address pressing and urgent matters.
- Ability to guide, motivate, and manage teams, especially when overseeing multiple projects, is essential.
- Familiarity with Chainlink's ecosystem (ie: products, tools, and integrations).
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants