Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
As a part of the Chainlink Evangelist team which encompasses our user acquisition & go-to-market functions, you will have the opportunity to spearhead the next stage of growth for Chainlink.
Externally you will drive adoption of Chainlink across our various users through sales outreach, presentations, closing, and relationship building. You will have the opportunity to interact with high profile users to forge partnerships across our various product lines. This role has a high degree of responsibility, and you will be the first point of contact for people looking to power their projects and smart contracts with real-world data and events.
Internally you will work closely across our go-to-market teams which include the User Success, Analyst, Solutions Architect, Product, and Marketing teams to achieve our goals of making Chainlink the industry standard across Web3.
- Drive prospecting and sales efforts by researching, pitching, and closing users across various Web3 verticals like DeFi, CeFi, RWA’s, NFT’s, gaming, metaverse, and more.
- Lead conversations effectively about Chainlink oracles, blockchain technology, and industry-specific off-chain data and resources needed to trigger smart contracts.
- Forge partnership with the leading smart contract & blockchain teams in the world to ensure the successful adoption of Chainlink as the industry standard.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Technical teams to successful onboard users with the best possible experience.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working within the Web3 space and or demonstrated command of Web3 protocols such as using DeFi, staking assets, DAO membership, trading NFT’s, etc.
- 4+ years of professional sales or business development experience, especially within software, cloud, cybersecurity, or fintech.
- Bachelor’s degree or exceptional work experience in a related role
- Extremely organized, responsive, and customer-focused
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of shifting priorities with emotional intellect
- Passion for smart contracts and its power to change the world for the better
- Professional work experience within Web3 and blockchain adjacent industries
- Professional sales experience at a leading software, cloud, cybersecurity, or fintech company
- Worked at a leading company that also underwent hypergrowth or scaling mode (1 to 100, 100 to 300, 300 to 1000 headcount etc)
- History of getting promoted at prior sales roles
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants