Remote · London, UK
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About the Role
The Senior Salesforce Architect is not just an administrator; they are a strategic partner in shaping the overall systems strategy and data architecture for our organization. This role is pivotal in deploying a robust Sales and Service Cloud experience to all of Chainlink’s users globally, ensuring that Chainlink Labs’ cross-functional processes are seamlessly integrated. The ideal candidate will not only have experience with Sales Cloud but will also have a deep understanding of Service Cloud, integrations, and the intricacies of data architecture. They will not hesitate to roll up their sleeves to address integration requirements across the business, ensuring smooth processes that interact efficiently with other departments such as engineering, finance, data science, and marketing. This role is about proactive strategy, thoughtful execution, and fostering inter-departmental collaboration to drive success.
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot complex business processes using components such as process builders, flows, workflow rules, approval processes, etc.
- Manage integrated applications and third-party suppliers including DocuSign, Workato, Ironclad, Workbench, Jira, Asana, Confluence, slack
- Develop technical documentation and reference information
- Handle Salesforce configuration changes, including Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, and more
- Develop and implement a multi-org global reporting strategy
- Provide user support, monitor user adoption, and facilitate training
- Proactively maintain the system, including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and OptimizerManage data to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and related applications, and participate in the planning and implementation of solutions
- Assist in the extraction, transformation, mapping, and loading of data from systems into Salesforce
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5-10+ years' of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales & Service Cloud
- Technical aptitude to create and maintain 3rd party integrations
- Experience with building out sales and service cloud
- Collaborative nature with experience working with cross-functional teams like data science, finance, IT, etc.
- Understanding of sales operations systems & processes
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Prior experience in or a strong understanding of similar industries like Web3, blockchain, infrastructure, middleware, and enterprise software is preferred
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants