Product Marketing & Operations
Cornerstone is an infrastructure layer that functions as both an ecosystem index fund and a metagovernance hub of NEAR and Aurora. This is a high productivity and highly dynamic startup environment so you will need to be comfortable operating quickly but precisely amidst changing needs. There is also lots of opportunity to help inform the product development process and inject your own creativity.
What You'll Be Doing:
In this role you will build, improve, and maintain several large user-facing products. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement, and iterate the product marketing and operational plans
- Craft marketing/community strategy and work with leadership to define OKRs. Review OKRs and iterate
- User profiling, define prioritization on target audience
- Define narrative(s)
- Prepare key milestone announcements ahead of time
- Work with product and engineering to incorporate user feedback
- Craft user documentation；
- Build and analyze data dashboard.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product in a global setting；
- Analytical, quick to learn, and understands the importance of iteration;
- Humble, open minded, and care what users want;
- Knowledge of user operation methodology；
- Experience with feasibility analysis and Input-Output analysis
- Crypto experience is a must, DeFi knowledge is a huge plus.