Senior Rust Engineer
Indianapolis, IN, USA · Gurugram, Haryana, India · New Delhi, Delhi, India · Remote
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2022
About Electron Labs
Electron Labs is building a protocol to make various blockchains interoperable. We have developed a new tech in-house called Bi-Directional Light Client that enables verification of cross-chain transactions cheaply and trustless-ly.
As our first product, we are building a bridge between Cosmos and NEAR (a project sponsored by the NEAR blockchain). We work very closely with the core engineering team at NEAR.
What will you work on?
- You will work on NEAR smart contract to implement the on-chain bridge logic
- You will implement the tendermint light client (written in golang) in rust, so that it can run as a NEAR smart contract
- To see the design details of the bridge, please see - https://tinyurl.com/atom-bdlc
- You will work with a team of 6 engineers including Full-stack eng, golang engineer, Rust Engineer, Front-end eng, tester, etc. We have a solid team to get you up to speed in blockchain concepts.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience with writing Rust in production environments
- Strong desire to work in the crypto industry
- Interest in cryptography and secure coding practices is a plus.
- Experience contributing to open-source Rust libraries is a plus
See more open positions at Electron Labs
Something looks off?