Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
APAC HR Generalist
Founded in 2018 by cybersecurity veterans Michael Shaulov, Idan Ofrat, and Pavel Berengoltz, Fireblocks is an easy-to-use platform to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations.
Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Moonpay, Animoca Brands, Revolut, eToro, Crypto.com, and more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. Valued at over US$8 billion, Fireblocks serves thousands of organizations, has secured the transfer of over $4 trillion in digital assets, and has a unique insurance policy that covers assets in storage & transit.
About The Role
As the HR Generalist, you will play a key role in driving organizational culture and values, continuously assessing the organizational needs, devising solutions, and coaching managers. You will focus on recruiting, onboarding, engaging, growing, and developing our people, as well as adapting cross-organizational HR processes and leading initiatives to best support the team’s development and growth.
This position will build the foundation of our People and Talent Acquisition processes across APAC and represents an excellent opportunity to impact the future growth of the company from day 1.
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle, recruiting and onboarding to off-boarding.
- Act as a full-cycle recruiter for open positions running sourcing campaigns, executing interviews, and closing candidates.
- Support and execute people and culture strategy in APAC, while closely collaborating with the global team.
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to employees and mid-level managers
- Proactively assess the organizational needs and root causes, suggest recommendations, guide informed decision-making, and implement appropriate solutions
- Work closely with the MOM (Ministry Of Manpower) on ongoing employee matters such as Job Postings, EP applications, MOM surveys, etc
- Partner with the local service providers to support matters such as Payroll, EOR employees, etc.
- 3+ years as an People Business Partner or HR Generalist at a Tech company - a must
- 2+ years experience in recruiting both technical and non-technical positions
- Experience in a global environment/scaling teams
- A proven track record of successfully positioning as a trusted partner and impacting teams and leaders
- Motivated by a dynamic and changing environment
- Collaborator and a team player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, experience in using data to identify insights and trends that drive action, and exercises solid judgment.
Fireblocks will be prioritizing candidates who do not need visa sponsorships due to the immediate need and nature of the role
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.