VP Customer Success
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Reporting into our Chief Customer Officer, the VP, Customer Success will be responsible for leading our world wide Customer Success Teams. This includes building and scaling a team of customer success managers across the regions. As part of the CS organization the goal of VP of Customer Success is to increase software value realization, retention, adoption, and supporting business expansion in our accounts. Given our subscription business model, this role is absolutely vital to our long-term success.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Deliver Customer Success Outcomes - Increase renewal rates and reduce churn; Drive adoption and new business growth; Improve Net Promoter Score
- Recruit, build and lead highly functioning, collaborative, empowered remote Customer Success teams
- Oversee and execute renewals forecasting, operational excellence practices, and bookings
- Manage customer Lifecycle touchpoints and interventions with automation and drive continuous process and scale improvement
- Execute Customer Success playbooks and engagement models to implement prescriptive best practices and drive thought leadership with metrics to track and measure customer success effectiveness and health metrics
- Identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful with Success plans
- Evangelize Fireblocks customer success stories and champion relationships with senior Customer sponsors. Develop effective customer feedback loop and remediate customer issues
- Engage with customers to understand their goals and business outcomes with fluency in Fireblocks positioning, competition and product suite
- Build working partnerships with all field, marketing and Product / Engineering teams and Foster a culture of customer success globally by reinforcing customer centricity in all customer touchpoints.
Skills & Requirements:
- 10+ years experience in the B2B technology industry, with at least 6+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Experience running Customer Success for SAAS businesses with total revenues exceeding $100MM
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Proven ability to be a change agent by creating or adopting new customer programs that maximize customer satisfaction
- Strong leadership with experience building a high-performance culture that retains top talent and develops future leaders for our growing team
- Passion for solving customer problems and constantly identifying areas for improvement and opportunities to grow
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate large remote teams
Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- A track record of building positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to travel up to 40% time
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset to use data to drive execution and inform strategy
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.
This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 177,000 to 233,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.