Flowcarbon is a leading climate technology company leveraging new technology and innovative financing structures to scale the voluntary carbon market. We are committed to facilitating the direct flow of capital to climate projects that remove or reduce carbon from the atmosphere, with the utmost commitment to quality and integrity.
Flowcarbon vertically integrates across the entire carbon offset lifecycle, offering strategies & solutions ranging from carbon project origination and structured finance to marketing and carbon portfolio management.
Our team of carbon market experts, blockchain specialists, and environmentalists is driven by the shared purpose to accelerate climate action with innovative technologies.
We’re backed by investors including a16z, General Catalyst, Samsung Next, Invesco Private Capital, and RSE Ventures.
Flowcarbon is looking for a Blockchain Analyst who has an analytical mindset with a creative approach to tasks. You will be turning data into information, getting insights and developing business decisions based on the analysis results. You will be providing visibility into Flowcarbon's projects to key stakeholders in a timely manner to create new process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to establish project management strategies that align with business objectives
- Oversee project lifecycle throughout project planning, communication, risk planning, project monitoring and controlling, project closure
- Liaise and collaborate with all stakeholders on project execution
- Work in a dynamic environment and manage deadlines or unexpected changes
- Provide timely visibility to key stakeholders on the project’s progress
- Continuously standardize and improve project management processes
- Experience as a Program/Project manager in a technology-focused company
- Experience in blockchain or knowledge of blockchain is a must
- Strong leadership, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to drive and lead the functional/technical discussion
- Ability to manage priorities in a multi-task context
- Ability to communicate the project progress/risks/reports to all organization levels
Join our team
We are growing quickly and looking for top talent to support our company who share our desire to make a positive, measurable impact on climate change.
Our roles offer a unique opportunity on the ground floor of a well-funded and fast-growing startup in a rapidly evolving and exciting space. Our mission presents not only a uniquely interesting economic opportunity, but one that has major climate benefits. Come join us!
- Collaborative workplace culture
- Equity options at rapidly growing startup
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team outings
- Hybrid office/remote schedule
- Beautiful office in Union Square with snacks, drinks and meeting space
Equal employment opportunity
Flowcarbon is an equal opportunity employer. We are a female founded company, we value diversity and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Something looks off?