Carbon Solutions Project Manager
Flowcarbon is a leading climate technology company leveraging new technology and innovative financing structures to scale the voluntary carbon market. We are committed to facilitating the direct flow of capital to climate projects that remove or reduce carbon from the atmosphere, with the utmost commitment to quality and integrity.
Flowcarbon vertically integrates across the entire carbon offset lifecycle, offering strategies & solutions ranging from carbon project origination and structured finance to marketing and carbon portfolio management.
Our team of carbon market experts, blockchain specialists, and environmentalists is driven by the shared purpose to accelerate climate action with innovative technologies.
We’re backed by investors including a16z, General Catalyst, Samsung Next, Invesco Private Capital, and RSE Ventures.
Flowcarbon is seeking a Project Manager to support its Carbon Solutions team. This individual will monitor the proper execution of all operational aspects related to the team including presentations, stakeholder outreach, and relationship management.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for carbon project development across multiple methodologies including carbon removals and nature based solutions.
- Conduct outreach to project developers and other stakeholders to identify potential carbon project opportunities
- Support the Carbon Origination team in managing the carbon development process, including identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing carbon projects, assisting with technical development, sourcing relevant third party assistance as needed, and managing project proponent partner relationships
- Develop and maintain project origination materials and external deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the carbon markets
- Strong knowledge of voluntary carbon project development, including methodology selection, and technical carbon development across methodologies and standards bodies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to manage project partners from initial pitch through development
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Join our team
We are growing quickly and looking for top talent to support our company who share our desire to make a positive, measurable impact on climate change.
Our roles offer a unique opportunity on the ground floor of a well-funded and fast-growing startup in a rapidly evolving and exciting space. Our mission presents not only a uniquely interesting economic opportunity, but one that has major climate benefits. Come join us!
- Collaborative workplace culture
- Equity options at rapidly growing startup
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team outings
- Hybrid office/remote schedule
- Beautiful office in Union Square with snacks, drinks and meeting space
Equal employment opportunity
Flowcarbon is an equal opportunity employer. We are a female founded company, we value diversity and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Something looks off?