Flowcarbon is a leading climate technology company leveraging new technology and innovative financing structures to scale the voluntary carbon market. We are committed to facilitating the direct flow of capital to climate projects that remove or reduce carbon from the atmosphere, with the utmost commitment to quality and integrity.
Flowcarbon vertically integrates across the entire carbon offset lifecycle, offering strategies & solutions ranging from carbon project origination and structured finance to marketing and carbon portfolio management.
Our team of carbon market experts, blockchain specialists, and environmentalists is driven by the shared purpose to accelerate climate action with innovative technologies.
We’re backed by investors including a16z, General Catalyst, Samsung Next, Invesco Private Capital, and RSE Ventures.
Flowcarbon is looking to hire a content expert with experience writing about carbon markets, the intersection of crypto and sustainability and ESG policy. You will work closely with the Head of Content to develop robust thought leadership pieces for the company and for executives, via long form content, short social media content and more.
- Writing clear, concise and engaging content for professional audiences about carbon markets, including articles, reports, blogs and social media posts.
- Staying up to date with the latest industry news and trends.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to develop content that furthers business goals and objectives.
- Developing content strategies to establish Flowcarbon as a thought leader in the industry.
- Pitching ideas that give Flowcarbon a unique perspective on complex issues.
- Tailoring content for different audiences, including executives, policy groups, and the general public.
- Manage our Social media accounts such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- At least 3 years of writing experience, with significant experience in developing content about carbon markets.
- A strong understanding of carbon markets and policy frameworks.
- Ideal candidate has demonstrated ability to build out thought leadership content and is able to react quickly to industry news and changes with a thoughtful perspective.
- Experience with content management systems, social media platforms and SEO best practices.
- Passionate about the intersection of sustainability and technology.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- The ability to write quickly and effectively about complex topics.
Join our team
We are growing quickly and looking for top talent to support our company who share our desire to make a positive, measurable impact on climate change.
Our roles offer a unique opportunity on the ground floor of a well-funded and fast-growing startup in a rapidly evolving and exciting space. Our mission presents not only a uniquely interesting economic opportunity, but one that has major climate benefits. Come join us!
- Collaborative workplace culture
- Equity options at rapidly growing startup
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team outings
- Hybrid office/remote schedule
- Beautiful office in Union Square with snacks, drinks and meeting space
Equal employment opportunity
Flowcarbon is an equal opportunity employer. We are a female founded company, we value diversity and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Something looks off?