Web3 Finance Lead
Flowcarbon is a leading climate technology company leveraging new technology and innovative financing structures to scale the voluntary carbon market. We are committed to facilitating the direct flow of capital to climate projects that remove or reduce carbon from the atmosphere, with the utmost commitment to quality and integrity.
Flowcarbon vertically integrates across the entire carbon offset lifecycle, offering strategies & solutions ranging from carbon project origination and structured finance to marketing and carbon portfolio management.
Our team of carbon market experts, blockchain specialists, and environmentalists is driven by the shared purpose to accelerate climate action with innovative technologies.
We’re backed by investors including a16z, General Catalyst, Samsung Next, Invesco Private Capital, and RSE Ventures.
- Identify and evaluate potential real world assets for tokenization
- Work with legal to ensure regulatory compliance for tokenization projects
- Provide timely visibility to key stakeholders on project progress
- Lead the tokenization process from start to finish, including due diligence, structuring, and issuance of tokens
- Collaborate with other teams including engineering, product, and finance to ensure seamless integration of tokenized assets with other protocols
- Continuously monitor the tokenization industry and regulatory landscape for trends and developments.
- Act as a subject matter expert to advocate for tokenization broadly and help institutional partners accelerate time to market
- Consult and communicate regularly with key business partners and leaders
- Collaborate across marketing, product, legal, and technology teams to provide research and idea development
- Oversee tokenization market intelligence and provide actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- A passion to be at the frontier of developing business models within blockchain & token economies with an understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain and token economics
- At least 5 years of work experience in finance, with a demonstrated interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and/or tokenization of real-world assets
- Strong knowledge of blockchain technology and its applications in the financial industry
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field. An advanced degree is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of tokenization standards, public v. private networks, and identity and how to map them into highly regulated applications for institutions
- Deep understanding of current regulatory frameworks, challenges in different regions and intersection with traditional and decentralized technology capabilities
- High level of proficiency with blockchain infrastructure, DeFi, and rollup technologies
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Join our team
We are growing quickly and looking for top talent to support our company who share our desire to make a positive, measurable impact on climate change.
Our roles offer a unique opportunity on the ground floor of a well-funded and fast-growing startup in a rapidly evolving and exciting space. Our mission presents not only a uniquely interesting economic opportunity, but one that has major climate benefits. Come join us!
- Collaborative workplace culture
- Equity options at rapidly growing startup
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team outings
- Hybrid office/remote schedule
- Beautiful office in Union Square with snacks, drinks and meeting space
Equal employment opportunity
Flowcarbon is an equal opportunity employer. We are a female founded company, we value diversity and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Something looks off?