Project Finance Analyst
Flowcarbon is a leading climate technology company leveraging new technology and innovative financing structures to scale the voluntary carbon market. We are committed to facilitating the direct flow of capital to climate projects that remove or reduce carbon from the atmosphere, with the utmost commitment to quality and integrity.
Flowcarbon vertically integrates across the entire carbon offset lifecycle, offering strategies & solutions ranging from carbon project origination and structured finance to marketing and carbon portfolio management.
Our team of carbon market experts, blockchain specialists, and environmentalists is driven by the shared purpose to accelerate climate action with innovative technologies.
We’re backed by investors including a16z, General Catalyst, Samsung Next, Invesco Private Capital, and RSE Ventures.
Flowcarbon is seeking a Project Finance Analyst to support its Carbon Finance & Strategy team. This role will be based in London and will report directly to the Head of Project Finance.
- Create and update financial models to assess project feasibility, profitability and risk.
- Create presentations and pitch decks for potential investors and stakeholders.
- Effectively manage and track the flow of potential project deals, ensuring timely responses and follow-ups with relevant parties.
- Project manage new initiatives to ensure seamless execution across finance, legal and technology team.
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, with a focus on project finance. Prior experience in advisory boutiques or corporate finance more generally will also be considered.
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial modeling.
- Ability to analyze and present complex financial data effectively.
- Demonstrated interest and passion for carbon finance, with an understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities it presents.
Join our team
We are growing quickly and looking for top talent to support our company who share our desire to make a positive, measurable impact on climate change.
Our roles offer a unique opportunity on the ground floor of a well-funded and fast-growing startup in a rapidly evolving and exciting space. Our mission presents not only a uniquely interesting economic opportunity, but one that has major climate benefits. Come join us!
- Collaborative workplace culture
- Equity options at rapidly growing startup
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team outings
- Hybrid office/remote schedule
- Beautiful office in Union Square with snacks, drinks and meeting space
Equal employment opportunity
Flowcarbon is an equal opportunity employer. We are a female founded company, we value diversity and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.