Data Scientist (Web3/Blockchain/DeFi/Crypto)
Kyber Network (https://kyber.network) is an industry-leading blockchain company, providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance), Metaverse, and NFT spaces. The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a PhD in blockchain security technology, and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: KyberSwap.com - Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
- And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 7th floor Web3 Tower, 15 Lane 4 Duy Tan Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 5th floor Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Str., District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Join our team of brilliant and committed professionals pursuing the goal of creating a “Decentralized Economy for Everyone” based on blockchain technology.
Are you ready to take up the challenge of creating world-changing innovations in the next decade? Apply now.
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
- Design data product plan.
- Design technical and business metrics for model and production performance.
- Develop analytical tools and programs to identify business concerns and model development.
- Collaborate with platform software engineers to co-optimize algorithms and software implementation.
- Design, implement and maintain prescriptive and predictive modeling.
- Bachelor's degree from one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning or Finance.
- Previous experience as a data scientist or experience in projects related to data science products.
- Reading and writing documents in English is a must.
- Proficient in Python programming language and have used frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras…
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of blockchain/DEFI is a plus.
- Comfortable with data query languages.
- Good written communication and presentation skills.
- Technical expertise in data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
*** WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Vietnam - based benefits here: https://kyber.vn/post/694720842955898880/kyber-network-kyber-ventures-vietnam-based
*** CONNECT WITH US
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/NB3vc8J9uv
- Twitter EN: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork
- Twitter KyberDAO: https://twitter.com/KyberDAO
- Twitter Turkish: https://twitter.com/kyberturkish
- Twitter Japanese: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork_jp
- Forum: https://gov.kyber.org/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
- Facebook EN: https://www.facebook.com/kyberswap
- Facebook Careers: https://www.facebook.com/KyberCareers
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-8mEqsKM3x9dTT6rrqgJw
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For other job opportunities at Kyber Group, click here https://kyber.vn/.