Product UX UI Designer (web3/blockchain/defi/crypto)
*** ABOUT KYBER NETWORK
Kyber Network (https://kyber.network) is an industry-leading blockchain company providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance), Metaverse, and NFT spaces. The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a Ph.D. in blockchain security technology and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: KyberSwap.com - Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Kyber.org - Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
- And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken a stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 7th floor Web3 Tower, 15 Lane 4 Duy Tan Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 5th floor Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Str., District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Join our team of brilliant and committed professionals pursuing the goal of creating a “Decentralized Economy for Everyone” based on blockchain technology.
Are you ready to take up the challenge of creating world-changing innovations in the next decade? Apply now.
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
As an experienced UI/UX designer, you will work closely with our product managers, developers, and other team members to design and implement user interfaces and experiences for blockchain-based software applications. Specifically, you will create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that communicate design concepts and solutions. Additionally, you will conduct user research and testing to validate design decisions and iterate on designs based on feedback.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other team members to create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces and experiences for our website and mobile application.
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate design concepts and solutions.
- Conduct user research and testing to validate design decisions and iterate on designs based on feedback.
- Create visual design assets, including icons, graphics, and illustrations that align with the brand guidelines.
- Define and maintain design systems, guidelines, and UI kits.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to design standards and guidelines across all product features and platforms. Continuously check our products, use our products, or other products to improve the UX of our product. Detect and handle UX issues.
- Work closely with developers to implement designs and provide guidance on UI development best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and design trends to drive innovation in UI/UX design.
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design, with a deep understanding of designing for iOS/Android mobile applications.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a deep understanding of design principles and best practices, as well as the ability to create visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces and experiences.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design.
- Ability to lead design projects from start to finish, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, especially in English, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, cryptocurrency exchanges, wallets, and other blockchain-based applications is preferred.
- Experience conducting user research and testing, and using data to inform design decisions.
*** WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Vietnam - based benefits here: https://kyber.vn/post/694720842955898880/kyber-network-kyber-ventures-vietnam-based
*** CONNECT WITH US
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/NB3vc8J9uv
- Twitter EN: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork
- Twitter KyberDAO: https://twitter.com/KyberDAO
- Twitter Turkish: https://twitter.com/kyberturkish
- Twitter Japanese: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork_jp
- Forum: https://gov.kyber.org/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
- Facebook EN: https://www.facebook.com/kyberswap
- Facebook Careers: https://www.facebook.com/KyberCareers
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-8mEqsKM3x9dTT6rrqgJw
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For other job opportunities at Kyber Group, click here https://kyber.vn/.