Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
Our teams are growing fast in order to implement an ambitious roadmap. In this context, Ledger is hiring a Delivery Manager, whose main mission is to ensure a delivery that is predictable, aligned with stakeholder expectations, and matching our quality standards.
- Understand technical and product challenges, and represent the team towards 3rd party stakeholders.
- Manage a clear schedule and risks for the team.
- Identify, anticipate, challenge and help resolve impediments for the team.
- Coach the team in their continuous improvement and agile learning.
- Report efficiently and regularly on the delivery plans and dependency impacts
- Support Product and Tech in their respectives duties - Backlog management, refinement, planification, prioritization
- Support the other Delivery Managers in monitoring metrics that give insight into the product, and drive positive change
What we’re looking for
- Strong expertise for software lifecycle management
- 5+ years of practical program and project management skills, in traditional and agile practices
- Proven track record in supporting the delivery of fast growing teams
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- JIRA is your friend
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.