Product Designer Lead - Payments & Transaction Services
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission!
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through Ledger products. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 600 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
- CDI / Permanent contract
- Location : Paris or London office
- Hybrid work model
- Start date : June/July or September
- Manager : Jo Ash Sakula
Product Designers at Ledger are passionate and ambitious about making the world of web3 easy and delightful to use. In the context of the internalization of certain contractor jobs, we are looking for a talented Product Designer Lead to design intuitive and delightful experiences that allow customers to buy, sell, stake, and swap cryptocurrencies through the Ledger Live app.
As an individual contributor, you will join a collaborative cross-functional team of designers (4 Product Designers, 1 Product Designer Lead, 1 UX Researcher) and work daily with the Payments & Transaction Services team (called PTX), executives, engineers, product managers, and customer experience specialists.
This role is both one of strategic design thinking and design doing. You will be able to move fluidly from research to flows and have full ownership of the Payments & Transaction Services experience. You will have a direct impact on the future of Ledger and your designs and ideas will be used by millions of people worldwide.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years in design consultancies or product companies using human insights to guide design work from concepts to shipped and scaled experiences, ideally in the transaction and payment field
- Expert with Figma and at least one web analytics and a/b testing tool (Optimizely, Mixpanel, Google Optimize,...)
- Strong prototyping skills (protopie, framer, principle,…)
- Content strategy and information architecture planning skills
- High-quality visual design skills, appealing designs that effectively communicate experiment ideas and outcomes
- Capacity to rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes and knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail or when to make low-fi sketches
- Deep understanding of user research, information architecture, user experience design and principles knowledge of web interface patterns and behaviors
- Communication and storytelling skills, ability to pitch design ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- Facilitating collaborative creative workshops with interdisciplinary teams
- Strong relationship-building skills to socialize ideas within the organization and external partnerships. Experience working closely with developers
What’s in it for you:
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for "Ledgerdary Days", plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
Thank you for including your portfolio when you apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
See more open positions at Ledger
Something looks off?