Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 million units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
The Ledger Vault is today one of the world's main solutions for securing corporate digital assets. With some of the world's biggest web3 & Crypto companies as our clients, we have a mission to democratise and expand the usage of crypto assets and reunify financial assets with Web3 tokens.
- Working and developing the Front End of an app securing Billions in Crypto
- Regular Interactions with key blockchain and Web3 companies
- Delivering a high level of code and building best in class Features
- implementing the future of the platform: connecting with external wallets
- Working on internal orchestration tools creating a demo launcher for our customers
- Working with the wider team to integrate into the vault
- Helping refactor and enhance the UX experience of our users
- Mentoring Junior members of the team
- Code Reviews
- 5+ years of experience in front-end software development
- You have a strong background in React and/or React Native development and UI/UX, preferably using TypeScript
- Excellent communicator
- Team player strong background in collaboration
- Ability to deal with complex problems
- Good understanding of Unit testing
- Promote code quality and best practices
- Collaborate with our devs, QA, designers and product within PTX teams
- Proactively engage with teams from partner companies to make new integrations even smoother
See more open positions at Ledger
Something looks off?