Financial Project Management Intern
Administration, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
To support our Finance team in their day to day ERP challenges we are looking for a Financial Project Management Intern, motivated to engage in management of ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning system)projects in the finance department. This being said, please note that this internship will not consist in managing financial projects. In this role, you will support the ERP Project Manager and will be a key part in helping to manage our Finance tools. You will have the opportunity to work on different projects such as implementing our ERP and improving our finance tools.
What your team would like:
You will have more than 600 people from all over the world working alongside you. You will be part of the Ledgers’ Finance Team and closely collaborating with the ERP project team and report to the ERP Project manager.
Your missions :
- Project Management: Assist the ERP Project Manager in the implementation of our new ERP - 90% of your time:
- Coordination & communication between the integrator & Ledger teams (finance, operations, legal & procurement) ERP User support
- Co-lead the training sessions
- Change management (include process documentation)
- Co-preparation of wave 2 Testing
- Participating in approving our finance tools and administering them - 10% of your time:
- User support Adapt & automate current processes and forms in regard with business requests
- Lead process talks (Purchase Orders and Travel & Expenses)
What we are looking for:
- Bac +5 > business /engineering school with interest in project management
- Rigorous, organized and with a sense of priority, you are able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline and result-driven environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills are necessary.
- You have an outgoing personality with strong communication skills and are able to connect with the different stakeholders of the people team in order to get your project done in a timely manner. You are a clear communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are positive, curious, proactive and hands-on.
- VBA language is appreciated
- Fluent level of English is required both written and spoken.
- Professional / Fluent level in French is required both written and spoken.
- Curiosity about the crypto / blockchain industry would be a plus.
- Position located in : Paris (02) France.
- Contract type : Internship
- Starting month : September 2023
See more open positions at Ledger
Something looks off?