Senior 3D Designer
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
This role is part of Ledger’s Brand Design team, which is responsible for crafting Ledger’s unique identity of onboarding users onto the future of what security, technology, and freedom will look like. The Ledger Brand team sits under the Global Communications team, which is responsible for Ledger’s consumer communication, strategy, brand experience and education. The role reports directly into the Head of Brand Design, and works globally and cross-functionally to help the emerging millions of users join Web3.
As the Senior 3D Designer, you will be responsible for leading the 3D direction of Ledger’s brand identity. We believe that design is the language that bridges ideas and adoption within our space. In order for people to understand product adoption, there must be cultural authority and therefore a brand that has clear recognition, beauty and utility to partners, and striking differentiation in the market. You will collaborate with the marketing, communication, e-commerce and product teams to define our animated brand identity, its guidelines and maintain design consistency across all our mediums to make Ledger the most creative company in the Web3 space. This is a global role, based in Paris, France, working closely with key partners across the world.
- Bring the brand to life: You will create value by conveying emotions through storytelling
- Provide stunning visuals: You will support our product launches and events by creating offline and digital visuals
- Explore ideas for defining and building a cohesive brand image
- Create animated assets to make our products easier to understand, improve user experience and promote Ledger’s brand
- Bring new ideas and challenges during communication campaigns
- Become a brand referent within the company
- Define processes and principles of automation allowing stakeholders to work independently
- Define and document the brand's animated visual identity
- Be curious and bold, come up with solutions to a wide variety of problems
What we're looking for
- Strong design skills: You have worked for highly creative brands and have developed strong 3D Animation skills, as well as design experience for web, offline media and motion
- Eye for digital design and extensive online expertise
- Sense of ownership: You lead your projects successfully and share your approach and expertise to continuously improve the work of the team
- Continuous improvement: You strive to improve every day, including learning from your mistakes
- Attention to detail: You have developed an expert eye for delivering the perfect experience
- Excellent grasp of the English language
What's in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
See more open positions at Ledger
Something looks off?