QA Team lead
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent, to join our QA Team.
- Lead a team of QA engineers.
- Upskill team members on QA Automation skills and reduce manual tests.
- Work closely with Product Engineering managers to ensure best testing practices are implemented into the product development process.
- Reach high maturity level on shift left practices
- Partner with product teams and develop test plans for each new release that includes test strategy for all new product functionality.
- Track defects identified outside of validation processes and develop plans to ensure there are tests in place to capture the defects.
- Develop new automated tests as needed.
- Work with the test automation framework (E2E/API) and collaborate with SDET experts team
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance design, development, execution, test automation, test plan, test case implementation and delivery.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, ...).
- Leading role in defining and implementing an overall software development quality life-cycle approach.
- Previous experience leading a QA team. (3+ members)
- Software development skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent presentation and written communication.
- You have a solid professional level in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in blockchain products testing
What's in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High Tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.