Channel Marketing Intern
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
This role is part of the Wholesale team, within the wider Consumer Sales team. You will report into the Channel Marketing Manager, supporting them in creating and delivering best in class retail activations.
Duration: 6 months
Start date: interns can start any time from November through to January 2024
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing activation plans with our top tier retailers all around the world
- Assist in the planning and execution of offline expansion via POS implementation
- Monitor, keep track and analyse marketing activities (promotions, online & offline communication campaigns, etc.)
- Optimise and globally harmonise product presentations online & offline
- Support in the organisation of trade shows and events in all geographies
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to develop retail guidelines for new products and service launches
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news to help bring web3 to traditional retail
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in marketing - prior internships in Consumer Electronics or tech is a plus
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills - you will work in close collaboration with internal & external partners
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple streams of work
- Analytical skills with the capacity to present data in a compelling manner
- Fluency in English
- Someone with an interest in crypto
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses 75% of your preferred means of transportation
- Food: We offer lunch vouchers with Swile
- Vacation: 1 day off for every full month worked
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age