Digital Marketplaces Intern
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
This role is part of the Wholesale team, within the wider Consumer Sales team. You will report into the Global Key Account Manager Marketplaces, supporting them in analyzing markets and identifying areas of development to drive business on the top international marketplaces.
Duration: 6 months
- Improve product visibility and conversion rate, filling in the attributes required by each marketplace (Amazon, Shopee, Lazada, Mercadolibre..) to gain visibility and enable customers to find the hardware wallet and accessories they want
- Monitor and maintain healthy inventory levels of all products, globally
- Develop Ledger's brand image on international marketplaces and bring innovative web3 educational content and activities.
- Work in collaboration with the Branding team, Design team and some distributors, in order to contribute to the company's reputation
- Be in constant contact with the various account managers to suggest innovative solutions to boost sales and visibility on the marketplaces
- Analyze KPIs to better understand customer behavior on each website and adapt our content and advertising to meet their needs
- Help set up, and optimize paid search campaigns on the marketplaces (keywords bids, placements, audiences targeting)
- Benchmark new marketplaces globally where Ledger could expand
What we're looking for:
- Previous internship experience within a digital setting - ecommerce experience is ideal
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple streams of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to develop skills in Marketing and Sales
- Willingness to learn in a strong innovative market
- Fluency in English
- Someone with an interest in crypto
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses 75% of your preferred means of transportation
- Food: We offer lunch vouchers with Swile
- Vacation: 1 day off for every full month worked
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age