Sales Insights - Intern
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
In this role, you will evangelise Ledger by generating new business through inbound and outbound opportunities and conducting high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts to fuel our growth. The Sales Insight is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Ledger and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads.
You’ll work mainly with Salesforce, HubSpot, Google suite.
Starting date: September
Duration: 6 months
- Identify new businesses and contacts through lead generation: research, data gathering, craft messaging and emails with “call to action” to drive prospects to our website, conferences, and webinars
- Produce substantial business development activity via emails, calls, video-mails, social selling, events, and other platforms to maintain a funnel of active leads and follow-up as required
- Qualify Inbound & Outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for the Sales team
- Understand specific product applications, recognise prospect pain points, and how Ledger Vault can solve them
- Deliver the first step of live product demo
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Work collaboratively with entire Sales & Marketing department
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales targets
What we’re looking for
- Previous internship experience in business development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS, startups or B2B companies would be ideal
- Positive and driven mindset, results-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone and video meetings with contacts at all levels of the organisation (C-level Executives, CTO, CSO, Director trading, etc.)
- Ability to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in French and English (talk, read, written) is a must
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your workload to maximise efficiency
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility: Partial remote work possible
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Lunch vouchers with Swile
- Vacation: 1 day off for every full month of work, in addition to national holidays
Ledger guarantees fairness for all during the recruitment process, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.