Customer Success Specialist - German & English speaking
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
Within this role your goal will be to provide quick and efficient customer support to our customers, assist them from ordering and shipping of our products to technical support with their devices and Ledger Live software. You will have a direct impact on our customer experience in one of most renown companies in the crypto eco space.
Your main responsibilities will be the following :
- To offer top notch customer service & reply to day-to-day customer requests by email and live chat in order to ensure our customer satisfaction.
- Communicate clearly and concisely: write clear and well-structured documentation on service tickets and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Identify recurring support trends and product performance issues, providing timely feedback to our product team.
- Work to eliminate common support inquiries by suggesting improvements to our knowledge base articles, FAQs, and other support documentation to ensure customers can self-serve as much as possible.
- Be involved in support escalations as required to ensure timely resolution according to SLAs on technical products.
- Communicate clearly and work effectively with other teams and departments.
- Always be learning - about both crypto and also Ledger’s products. A week in crypto is a lifetime in other industries, and you’ll need to stay on the cutting edge.
What we are looking for :
- Strong experience in cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain environments is a must.
- Excellent written communication skills-you have a knack for explaining complex technical subjects in a way that anyone can understand.
- Must have a “Customer First” attitude and the ability to demonstrate great soft skills.
- Previous experience in customer support or in a customer-facing role.
- You are a team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in German and English.
- Ability to learn about hardware & software products and aptitude for troubleshooting technical issues.
- Comfortable using standard office software, like Google docs, sheets, slides, forms, etc.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus.
Position located in : Paris (02) France.
Contract type : CDI
Starting month : ASAP
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.