Sales Enablement Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will be at the forefront of driving our market penetration in the B2B sector. Your keen understanding of Ledger & the Crypto ecosystem, along with your knack for establishing robust client & partner relationships, will be instrumental in expanding our reach and impact
- Identify, qualify, and nurture leads through various inbound and outbound channels.
- Conduct market research to understand potential clients' needs and customize communication strategies accordingly.
- Work closely with the sales operations and sales teams to ensure a seamless transition of leads through the sales funnel.
- Engage in strategic discussions to align marketing efforts with sales targets.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with potential clients through consistent and value-driven communication.
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of Ledger’s solutions to prospective B2B clients.
Lead Generation and Qualification:
Sales and Marketing Alignment:
What we’re looking for
- 5 years' higher education in business and marketing
- First proven experience in a similar position (sales support role)
- Ability to understand and benchmark the crypto B2B landscape
- Willingness to work with institutional finance companies
- Ability to define the marketing strategy to understand the market and broaden the potential customer base
- Enjoy collaborating and orchestrating projects with the support of cross-functional teams (sales team, VP, marketing, providers)
- Having a data / ROI mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products