Head of Performance Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
This role will be focusing on developing lower funnel marketing strategies in order to generate sales and website traffic. Under the supervision of the Consumer Sales Director, your role will consist in scaling Ledger revenue on a full range of products and services being developed by the company (from Hardware to Ledger Live).
- Define and optimize paid marketing campaigns and maximize ROI through affiliate marketing, SEA, programmatic
- Own your KPIs, report results and trends (Revenue, ROAS, Share of revenue on total ledger.com revenue, Traffic…)
- Proactively work to optimize affiliate program effectiveness (including affiliation platform, partner management and recruitment processes)
- Support the Consumer Sales team in achieving revenue driven campaigns (sales, bundles, seasonal campaigns…)
- Iterate and constantly test your strategies
- Forecast, quantify and prioritize high-impact opportunities with clear understanding of cost and revenue drivers
- Manage significant budgets
- Manage and lead team members
What we’re looking for:
- A strong background in data analytics and/or statistics
- Demonstrable experience managing paid marketing campaigns and/or affiliation programs with high levels of success
- A curiosity about new technologies and innovation, more specifically crypto
- People management experience is a plus (prior experience can range from mentoring interns or a whole team)
- Fluency in English
- Someone adept at working cross-functionally, collaborating with various stakeholders across the business
- Skills in problem-solving and project management
- A continuous learner and driven to make an impact
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.