We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
The Team ❤️
Reporting directly to the Director of Communications, you’ll play a pivotal role in positioning MoonPay as the leading, most-innovative Web3 solutions provider amongst businesses, consumers and its employees. As a part of the small by mighty Communications team within MoonPay, you will work very closely with cross-functional teams, including Leadership, Marketing, Business Development, Product, People, Legal, etc.
At MoonPay, the Communications team is responsible for media relations, public speaking, investor communications, internal communications and crisis communications.
What you’ll do 👀
- Prepare, research, plan, and implement communication strategies, in collaboration with the Director of Communications and internal stakeholders
- Schedule media interviews and develop background materials to prepare MoonPay executives and spokespeople for interviews and appearances
- Develop and edit written materials including, press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, and FAQs
- Build and maintain media relationships with trade and business press
- Identify topics, trends and news agenda items
- Oversee and manage new organizational structure within internal channels
- Support management of various company-wide sessions, including bi-weekly All Hands meetings
- Collaborate with other departments such as Leadership, Marketing, People, Product, Legal, etc.
You should apply if ✅
- 3+ years relevant work experience at either a PR agency or on an in-house communications team.
- Experience with media relations required
- Experience working directly with executives and supporting executive communications
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and build trust with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shows sound judgment in difficult situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Crypto industry experience and knowledge preferred, but not required
Something looks off?