NEAR Smart Contract Developer (Rust/Golang/C++)
Aware of the talented and tech-savvy population of the Balkans, NEAR is bringing a great number of tools and benefits to the regional community!
NEAR Balkans is a regional hub established through collaboration between Borderless Tech Association and NEAR foundation to provide the local community with the needed tools to successfully build on the NEAR protocol, educate themselves about the technology, expand the NEAR ecosystem, and become eligible for grants for their ideas.
NEAR Balkans will also be providing opportunities for the community members to meet each other by organizing NEARby meetups in all the region’s major cities.
Shard Labs is a global remote R&D blockchain company. We are specialists in building digital products that require blockchain implementation. While producing blockchain technology we rely on and use two cores of blockchain-based systems: transparency and trust. "A world where people have control over their money, data, and power of governance" is our vision.
Tech stack that we use (but are not limited to): React.js, Node.js, Solidity, Go, Rust, Docker, Cairo. Our cloud platform of choice is AWS.
Shard Labs is also a partner with:
Check out some of our work:
- IBetYou - multichain
- Lido for Polygon - Matic liquid staking solution - Polygon ecosystem
- Starknet hardhat plugin - Starkware ecosystem
- Rainbow bridge between NEAR and BSC - NEAR ecosystem
NEAR Smart Contract Developer
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- Rust (Golang or C++ are okay) as the primary back-end language
- The desire for clean, well-documented code-bases
- Enjoyment of tough technical challenges
Added bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with blockchain technology
- Familiarity with NEAR blockchain
- Solidity experience
- Interest in communicating with the broader engineering community through technical blog posts and talks at meetups and conferences
- Desire to teach, spread knowledge, and a love of learning
- Experience with Cloud Platforms like GCP, AWS, or Azure
What you will be doing:
- Participate in development of blockchain protocol/application/infrastructure for NEAR ecosystem
- Be a part of the innovation team in NearBalkanHub
- Develop features and improvements in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Research and test new technologies to use for the project
- Collaborate with the team, product managers, and other stakeholders to maintain a high quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications
Here's how our selection process works:
- You apply to this link;
- We schedule a first interview;
- We check your knowledge and skills on the second, technical interview;
- We conclude and negotiate all the details on the third interview and sign offer letters soon afterwards.
Let us tell you a little about our values:
- We take pride in creating and nurturing an inclusive and exceptional environment where everyone is welcomed and accepted as they are.
- Our rapid growth results from a motivated, determined, and hard-working team. Our team brings experience in software development from around the world.
- The knowledge and experience that you bring are essential for the starting point, but even more crucial to us is your hunger for learning, good organizational skills, and initiative in your daily work. No matter how much you already know, there's always something you can learn or teach.
- We trust our employees. We won't constantly be behind your back, so it is good to possess self-driven skills to make it easier for you to organize your work. We will be your inspiration, but we are open to hearing your voice too. We highly value good suggestions, fresh ideas, and new perspectives.
- We live and promote a good work-life balance. Our flexible work culture encourages you to have greater control regarding where, when, and how you work. If your dream is to make a career shift – we support exploring new fields right under our roof.
- Pragmatism over perfection
- We strive to be the best destination for the industry's top talent, creating an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand. Let's explore and create new blockchain galaxies together!
Don't hesitate to contact us and apply.
*the candidates will apply for the role at Shard Labs company. https://shardlabs.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=27
You’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in the blockchain ecosystem.