Software Engineer, Front-end (React)
Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What will you be working on?
- Develop web products that support digital asset trading.
- Participate in building up innovative tools to enrich the ecosystem of our products.
- Optimize the process of development, performance and user experience continuously.
- Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with UI designer, product manager, and backend team to produce products of high quality.
- What challenges will you face?
- We're looking for a React Developer who has been involved in blockchain projects. This is a full-time remote position (possibility to work remotely as fully as partially). We are seeking a determined and creative developer who is passionate about changing the world through technology, someone who will join a team responsible for implementation of various solutions in the Blockchain and Dapp domains where reliability and efficiency of software is crucial.
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills.
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- React architecture - frequently
- Performance-optimizing - frequently
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.