Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2023
At SwissBorg, our mission is to democratize financial assets, allowing ordinary people the ability to achieve financial freedom.
SwissBorg is Europe’s fastest-growing Crypto app and since launching in 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland our innovative app has taken the market by storm! We currently offer 54 cryptocurrencies, operate in 100+ countries, and have a community base of 650,000+ users.
The crypto revolution is reshaping the financial landscape, offering transparency and financial opportunities previously limited to the wealthy. Our mission is to create a user-friendly and community-centric product that opens doors for everyone. At Swissborg, we aim to provide accessible tools that empower individuals to safely grow their wealth using the potential of DeFi.
We believe that QA is a continuous process and as a QA at SwissBorg, you’ll be involved throughout the development cycle to help the team ship quality features.
You will be:
- Partnering with Product and Engineering to define product quality goals and write acceptance criteria for the upcoming features
- Rapidly identifying, characterizing, and triaging reported bugs with Engineering
- Executing regression tests and exploratory tests of the features under development
- Creating test plans and improving processes for continually monitoring quality
- Specifying and contributing to the automation of the test scenarios that span different functional modules of the system
We would love you to have the following experience:
- 3+ years of industry experience in Quality Assurance
- Deep experience in mobile applications and web testing
- Experience with mobile testing using Appium
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (BDD) and tools (Jira, Zephyr)
- Experienced with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins (Infrastructure as a code)
- Good data querying and analytical skills (Kibana, Grafana)
- Passionate about participating in all stages of the development lifecycle
- Bias-to-action, you’re not afraid of complex challenges and of driving the quality of a rapidly changing system
- Passionate about crypto/web3
What you can expect from us:
We offer a remote working environment
25 days annual leave plus local bank holidays
Annual bonus paid in CHSB
A welcome CHSB bonus
Flexible working hours
Individual learning and development budget
Annual team retreats
A MacBook Pro
An equipment voucher to ensure that your home office is up to your standards
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.