Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
XBorg is a pioneering force in the gaming industry, revolutionizing the way gamers interact with digital identity through a powerful credential network. Our mission is to usher in a new era of enhanced gaming applications, encompassing more efficient matchmaking, reputation-based lending, and fan engagement experiences. With the potential to onboard millions of players into the Web3 ecosystem, XBorg is poised to reshape the future of gaming with its cutting-edge gaming protocol.
After marking our spot as a top esports community in Web3, securing $3.5 million in funding, and building apps for some of the biggest esports names around, we're now gearing up for our token listing and public sale. Sounds exciting? We think so too. And we need someone like you to help drive this forward.
Where you will add value
- Develop and strengthen strategic partnerships, from global strategic partnerships to local partnerships contributing to growth across our different audiences and products.
- Plan and oversee regular partnership-driven events, ensuring every partnership & synergies are leveraged.
- Build a strong network of influencers, content creators, and crypto enthusiasts who will relay XBorg’s news and become our product evangelists.
Social & Marketing Strategy
- Lead initiatives like Twitter Spaces, ensuring XBorg is visible and present in all the relevant events.
- Ensure that our social media strategy contributes effectively to our token’s performance, running tests and data-driven experiments to maximise the reach and engagement across social channels.
- Continuously run small, low-budget growth experiments to identify new growth opportunities and scale the promising ones.
- Contribute to integrating Growth and Content strategies to enhance conversion and growth across all funnels, resulting in successful community-led fundraising. This encompasses A/B test refinement, boosting newsletter conversion rates, repurposing content, and optimizing funnels.
What you can bring to the table
- Web3 native experience, and you've led Growth in a fast-growing company with an actively traded token. You understand the importance of cyclical trends in Web3 and know how to leverage them for growth.
- Expertise in building partnerships within the Web3 space. Bonus if you have an existing network of influencers or content creators.
- Strong organizational skills. You're good at maintaining a clean pipeline/CRM and tracking progress to monitor how OKRs are progressing.
- You've worked in the past in a marketing role and are familiar with the fundamentals of growth, analytics, and data-driven experiments.
- A startup mindset: think big, move quickly, and get things done.