Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 730,000+ verified users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Austria or Taiwan, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
What you might be doing:
- Working closely with our marketing automation system, Iterable.
- Building and executing marketing campaigns via our email and app channels.
- Maintaining and optimising user retention flows via email and app channels.
- Reviewing, analysing and optimising our efforts.
- Proposing new ideas to improve our target retention KPIs with our database of over 1 million users.
- Quality checking campaign assets and some copywriting in English.
What you might bring:
- At least 1 year of experience working with CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience in building and executing email marketing campaigns.
- A native or highly proficient in English writing, in order to quality-check various marketing assets written in English.
- A data-driven mindset
- An interest in the crypto market is helpful
- Previous experience in working for a b2c company, particularly app-based, is a bonus.
- A willingness to get involved, ask questions, challenge ideas and support the wider marketing team.
- Team worker - please leave any ego at the door.
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- BORG bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Flexible working hours
- 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Annual company and team retreats - We'd love to see you at the next one!
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.