French Customer Service Agent
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 730,000+ verified users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Austria or Taiwan, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
What you might be doing:
- Get to know our product and the crypto world if you're not familiar with it yet
- Play around with our app to be able to relate to our users with ease
- Offer top notch customer service for our community members in English and in French or German; additional language is a merit.
- Help our users via e-mail or chat thread
- Work based on a 24/7 rotating shift pattern with the flexibility to work from home during night shifts etc. when possible
- Organise your daily work and occasional projects or project based tasks efficiently
- Be a great team player - we’re all in this together. Our community is not just our users, it’s all of us
- Report all the important feedback to relevant teams
- Report bugs to relevant channels
- Be ready to get in contact with our users when needed in English and French
What you might bring:
- Multilingual: Fluency in English and French is a must, other languages are a plus
- Working in customer-centric and customer-facing environment
- Listening and reading to fully understand
- Finding the best solution for users concerns and questions
- You are well adaptive in a changing environment (we are developing and improving every day, this means that the way we work also changes)
- You are tolerant and empathic and good at finding win-win solutions
- Organising your time and tasks and being on time
- You are good at thinking outside the box
- You are interested in FinTech and are generally tech savvy
- You are able to take the initiative in improving the processes and systems
- You are able to well evaluate the situation and take best possible decisions in unexpected situations
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of Blockchain ecosystem is an advantage
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- BORG bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Flexible working hours
- 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Annual company and team retreats - We'd love to see you at the next one!
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.