Event & Social Media Intern
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 730,000+ verified users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Austria or Taiwan, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
We’re looking for an Event & Social Media Intern to join us for 6 months! If you’re passionate about new technologies, crypto and having an impact, we would love to hear from you!
- Assist in developing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy to increase web traffic and brand awareness.
- Design and implement content plans for all social media channels.
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams to align strategy and event promotion.
- Assist in creating and editing written, video, and photo content.
- Support in planning and organizing events, including coordination and operational tasks.
- Assist in vendor negotiations and selection.
- Attend events, and workshops and plan meetings and site visits.
- Coordinate and manage event day logistics.
- Research market trends to identify new opportunities for events.
- Provide feedback after events to improve future planning.
- Help in various administrative tasks and various HR-related tasks.
- Fluent English and French speaker
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with major social media platforms.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- BORG bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Flexible working hours
- 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Annual company and team retreats - We'd love to see you at the next one!
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.