Europe · Remote
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
At SwissBorg, our mission is to democratize financial assets, allowing ordinary people the ability to achieve financial freedom.
SwissBorg is Europe’s fastest-growing Crypto app and since launching in 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland our innovative app has taken the market by storm! We currently offer 54 cryptocurrencies, operate in 100+ countries, and have a community base of 650,000+ users.
The crypto revolution is reshaping the financial landscape, offering transparency and financial opportunities previously limited to the wealthy. Our mission is to create a user-friendly and community-centric product that opens doors for everyone. At Swissborg, we aim to provide accessible tools that empower individuals to safely grow their wealth using the potential of DeFi.
What you might be doing:
- Contribute to the development and evolution of our Android apps
- Work closely with the Product, Apple/iOS and Backend teams
- Write clear and maintainable code with Unit/UI tests
- Evaluate the right technologies and keep yourself up to date to the Android technology landscape
- Constantly improve the quality of our products by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary
- Implement best practices to ensure app reliability and security
What you might bring:
- 3 + years of experience developing Android native apps
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Knowledge of Jetpack Compose and Kotlin Coroutines is a plus
- Knowledge of dependency injection frameworks (Dagger, Koin)
- Knowledge of MVI is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Strong UX/UI design skills and the care to develop world-class user interfaces
- Experience with encryption, cryptography standards and securing Android app is a plus
What you can expect from us:
We offer a remote working environment
25 days annual leave plus local bank holidays
Annual bonus paid in BORG
A welcome BORG bonus
Flexible working hours
Individual learning and development budget
Annual team retreats
A MacBook Pro
An equipment voucher to ensure that your home office is up to your standards
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.