Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 730,000+ verified users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Austria or Taiwan, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
Our Engineering Managers are instrumental to the success of our engineering teams and this is an incredible opportunity to play a key part in shaping the future of SwissBorg.
How will you make an impact?
- Ensure productivity by removing obstacles and creating a results driven and high performing engineering environment
- Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture
- Coach engineers of all levels and individuals facing any work related challenges
- Develop and grow reports
- Manage expectations and work closely with high level stakeholders
- Be responsible for attracting, mentoring, supporting and retaining a team of top-notch engineers who design, build and support SwissBorg infrastructure
- Drive the implementation of the roadmap and balance new features with technical debt
- Plan and prioritize the team’s roadmap, and champion team projects internally
- Ownership mindset
- Monitor metrics to ensure that teams are hitting and are on target
- Work closely with the technical stakeholders to ensure that outputs and goals are aligned
- Owning and creating new processes
- Share opinions and input, with the ability to influence the direction of the engineering teams
- Work closely with all Engineering Managers to create hiring plans
- Ensure that our hiring processes are best aligned with the requirements
- Onboard new members
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- BORG bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Flexible working hours
- 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Annual company and team retreats - We'd love to see you at the next one!
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.