Europe · Remote
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
At SwissBorg, our mission is to democratize financial assets, allowing ordinary people the ability to achieve financial freedom.
SwissBorg is Europe’s fastest-growing Crypto app and since launching in 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland our innovative app has taken the market by storm! We currently offer 54 cryptocurrencies, operate in 100+ countries, and have a community base of 650,000+ users.
The crypto revolution is reshaping the financial landscape, offering transparency and financial opportunities previously limited to the wealthy. Our mission is to create a user-friendly and community-centric product that opens doors for everyone. At Swissborg, we aim to provide accessible tools that empower individuals to safely grow their wealth using the potential of DeFi.
What you’ll be doing
Collaborating closely with our Product, Android, and Backend teams, you'll be contributing to building new killer features on the SwissBorg application.
You'll be involved with our apps' development and evolution using clear and maintainable code with Unit/UI tests. You'll also be contributing by implementing best practices to ensure app reliability and security, fixing bugs, and refactoring the code base when necessary. Since we're operating in one of the most innovative spaces in the world, you'll also have plenty of opportunities to stay up to date on new iOS and multiplatform technologies!
What you might bring:
- Solid experience (3+ years) in developing iOS native apps with Swift
- Knowledge of Rx (RxSwift), Alamofire or Moya is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Strong UX/UI design skills and the care to develop world-class user interfaces
- Experience with encryption, cryptography standards and securing iOS app is a plus
- Experience with multiplatform technologies (such as Kotlin Multiplatform) is a plus
- Bias-to-action, you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with teams from diverse backgrounds
What you can expect from us:
We offer a remote working environment
25 days annual leave plus local bank holidays
Annual bonus paid in BORG
A welcome BORG bonus
Flexible working hours
Individual learning and development budget
Annual team retreats
A MacBook Pro
An equipment voucher to ensure that your home office is up to your standards
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.